We’ve got it all.
The agenda is specially curated to bring out the most pressing topics from the industry.
Registration and Refreshments
Digital Infrastructure as a catalyst for a digital economy in Malaysia
Driving Digital Transformation with Data Centers, Cloud Infrastructure, and Sustainability in Malaysia
- The role of data centers and cloud infrastructure in driving digital transformation
- Importance of sustainability and resilience in the data center and cloud infrastructure industry
- Role of government agencies in promoting sustainability and resilience in the industry
Digital Leadership and Data Governance in a Data-Driven World
- As cloud computing is accelerating the shift towards digital transformation, there is a need for Digital Leadership to steer the acceleration towards success
- Success of Digital Transformation is meaningless when data is left exposed and undervalued, thus the importance of data governance
- Digital Transformation comes with agility and the usage of great tools but organisational data-driven processes and mindset are the missing pieces for riding the Digital Transformation wave
Leveraging Cloud Platforms for Supporting Enterprises in Disaster Recovery Plans
- Adopting disaster recovery as a service and if disaster recovery as a service is right for your organization
- Adopting a DR strategy tailored to cater to the requirements and needs of your business
- Adopting Cloud DR for protecting your corporate and critical resources for ensuring business continuity
Hybrid Cloud Approaches with Intelligent Data Services
- How do I build a private cloud-native object storage, as I am handling compliance data that cannot tap into the public cloud services?
- Keeping petabytes of data in the cloud can be expensive. Is it possible to synchronise a subset of what’s required to leverage the innovative services in the public clouds?
- Can I geofence my data so that confidential data remains in the private cloud storage and not synced to the public clouds? Or in-country-only data will not be synced to another private/public cloud storage?
Building a Vibrant and Sustainable Digital Malaysia: The Role of Digital Infrastructure
- Strategic initiatives and policy framework in support of Malaysia’s digital transformation charter.
- How can business accelerate their advantage with a robust digital infrastructure.
- How Malaysia can enable a dynamic, agile, and resilient business environment with a global ecosystem of providers, partners, and customers.
- How organizations can ensure sustainability is at the heart of their digital transformation journey.
11:00 - 11:30
Networking and Coffee Break
Surviving Ransomware: Ramping Up Cyber Resiliency with Air Gap and Data Isolation for Public, Private and Hybrid
- Why immutability must be the integral part of your data protection strategy and learn the top tips of ransomware preparedness
- Protect the destruction of backup data with immutability and cyber vaulting
- Detect emerging attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities using AI/ML
- Support rapid recovery and help ensure that recovery doesn’t reintroduce threats
- Assess and understand which sensitive data might have been exposed
Green Data Centre Solutions for Decarbonising Data Centre
- Green Initiatives in Data Centre Design for Decarbonising Data Centre
- Green Data Centre Certification and Decarbonisation Consultancy Aligning Corporate ESG Strategy
- Huawei Digital Power Data Centre Facility technology & Strategy
Malaysia in the Asia/Pacific Data Centre Ecosystem
- What is Malaysia’s role in the Asia/Pacific data centre ecosystem?
- What are the enterprise and consumer trends that are driving expansion in Malaysia’s data centre and cloud markets?
- Where are the opportunities in Malaysia’s data centre markets?
12:30 - 13:30
Role of Datacentre and Cloud Infrastructure in Powering Digital Ecosystems and Supporting Malaysia's Digital Economy
- The growing role and importance of datacentre and cloud infrastructure in today's increasingly digital world
- Understanding how datacentres are becoming the central nervous system of the global digital economy and a key enabler of digital transformation
- Application of datacentres for helping businesses to grow, innovate and scale technologies required to tackle complex societal challenges
Department, Digital Enablers Division
& Site Development
(MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
ServiceOps in Action – Using AIOps to ensure your Service Availability
- Understand what is ServiceOps, breaking the data silos of Service Management and Operations Management
- See what it’s like in the day of IT Operations while utilizing AIOps
- Evaluate how you can get help in your digital transformation journey
Innovate rapidly by digitally transforming an enterprise through a cloud strategy enabling business to accelerate results of its business goals and values effectively
- Modernizing the organization’s IT infrastructure, applications, security and reduction in capital expenditure through a well-defined cloud strategy
- Enhancing an organization and its operations through scalability, flexibility while optimizing their resource utilization
- Cloud as an important engine for maintaining business agility through integration and collaboration thereby making an enterprise sustainable and future ready
Real Life Lessons from Cloud Migrations
- Understand why you’re moving to the cloud
- ‘One size doesn’t fit all’ in cloud architecture
- Technology is not the only thing that’s changing
15:10 - 16:30
CLOSING REMARKS & NETWORKING
Registration and Refreshments
Navigating Security in a Cloud Connected World
Data Centre roles in Smart City environment
- Data Centre as ‘data warehouse’
- Data Centre as ‘data hub’
- Data Centre as the ‘city brain’
Exploring Various Cloud Strategies to Meet the Complex IT Demands During the Ongoing Era of Data Boom
- Addressing the key issues faced by IT industry such as data security, data migration and the costs involved
- Empowering Hybrid IT Infrastructure to act as a strategic enabler to move cloud workloads across heterogeneous environments
- Building hybrid-ready private clouds: Enabling businesses and cloud providers to increase ROI and enhance business agility while reducing TCO and risk
ESG Smart Campus, On-Premises Hosting to Hybrid Cloud Hosting Roadmap
- Simplify application management – Application design changes, scalability, load balancing and zero downtime
- ESG Data Centre Initiative – Solar Panel Power for Server Cooling system and Light, Ticketless and Cashless LPR Parking
- Improve data security and availability – eMoney, eKYC, and Blockchain eTranscript
Highlighting the Role of Cloud Computing in Accelerating Digital Transformation- Use Cases & Key Benefits
- Benchmarking a successful cloud and digital transformation journey
- Empowering enterprises with enhanced cloud architecture and digital infrastructure for better efficiency and resilience in a digital world
- Driving Digital Revolution with Cloud Migration and Digital Transformation for providing seamless user and customer experience.
Group IT Infrastructure
11:00 - 11:30
Networking and Coffee Break
Bolstering Cyber and Cloud Security Efforts to Combat the Rising Threats in the Digital Era
- Enabling organizations to fortify end-to-end security with the adoption of emerging technologies for them to be Future Ready
- Enhancing cloud security with the adoption of automation and AI
- Application of Cloud Workload Protection Platform solutions for providing comprehensive and targeted protection for workloads in the cloud
(CAMBODIA, LAOS AND VIETNAM)
(Cloud & Container Services)
An Enterprise Architecture approach towards sustainable and value-driven Cloud Transformation
- EA framework to ensure strategic alignment between business goals and digital transformation outcomes
- Our journey to cloud from foundation setup, migration and optimization; to now modernization and automation
- Cloud transformation to support PETRONAS overall NZCE targets
12:30 - 13:30
The Hypernet of Things: Amalgamation of AI, 5G, IoT & Cloud
- We are moving to Web 3.0 that blurs the lines between the physical & virtual world where cloud infrastructure is a key component
- Digitalization is moving increasingly at hyper speed & reach
- Advancements in AI, 5G & IoT, proliferation of intelligence services and extreme mobility are creating new opportunities & business models
Accelerating Malaysia's Progress into a Technologically Advanced Economy
- Accelerating the nation’s digital economy with the development of digital infrastructure such as hyper scale datacentres and cloud infrastructure
- Empowering local organizations and industries to unlock the value of their data for enhanced operational efficiency and deriving insights for better ROI
- Accelerating sustainable growth with the adoption of smart and digital technologies
Accelerating processes and scaling environments for organizations with the adoption of cloud automation
- Understanding the growing role and impact of automation in cloud computing and data storage
- Leveraging automation in their cross-platform tools to provide ROI and enhance savings
- Driving the digital revolution of enterprises with cloud migration & digital transformation
14:40 - 15:30